Introduction to Organic Chemistry: Volume 1 Hardcover
Infographic collection to help everyone studying organic chemistry - through visiting (or revisiting) squares and building the fundamentals of studying organic chemistry and reactions.
Topics Ranging From:
- - IUPAC Nomenclature
- -Atomic Orbitals & Quantum Numbers
- -Molecular Orbital Theory
- - Types of Chemical Bonds & Electron Distribution
- - VSEPR and Molecular Geometry
- - Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- -Newman Projections
- -Isomerism (Chiral Carbons, Stereoisomers, and More)
- - Alkene Reactions
- -Alkyne Reactions
- - Alkane Reactions
- - Nucleophilic Substitution (SN1 and SN2)
- - Beta Elimination (E1 and E2)
- - Grignard Reagents
- - Retrosynthesis
100 pages from everything from nomenclature to retrosynthesis.
Matte Cover and Perfect Bound Book.
Pictures and Videos on the actual hardcover book will be available soon, draft models were ordered and arriving soon
The complete ebook (digital download) would be available for free digital download once the review/grammar corrections are finished :0)
EXCLUSIVE STICKERS FOR THE FIRST 200 PRE-ORDERS
thank you all for all your support - Love, Jorge