Introduction to Organic Chemistry Digital Study Booklet
Free Organic Chemistry Digitial Download: 100 pages introducing students, or anyone wanting to learn or review chemistry, to organic chemistry.
Topics Ranging From:
- - IUPAC Nomenclature
- -Atomic Orbitals & Quantum Numbers
- -Molecular Orbital Theory
- - Types of Chemical Bonds & Electron Distribution
- - VSEPR and Molecular Geometry
- - Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- -Newman Projections
- -Isomerism (Chiral Carbons, Stereoisomers, and More)
- - Alkene Reactions
- -Alkyne Reactions
- - Alkane Reactions
- - Nucleophilic Substitution (SN1 and SN2)
- - Beta Elimination (E1 and E2)
- - Grignard Reagents
- - Retrosynthesis
I truly hope these pages help with your future studies.
If you are interested in a hard copy of the Introduction to Organic Chemistry Book, the hard copy edition can also be purchased on my site
Not for resale, re-posting, re-sharing, or any other forms of selling or claiming content within this book. The book was designed to help students studying the material.
If you are interested in the physical copy, the physical copy can be ordered here: